Sunday, January 18, 2009

Toys and Games

Well, Yesterday was eventful. I collected my LOOOOOOONG awaited new iPod Touch in the morning (paid for almost entirely with gift vouchers gained from online surveys!) and, in the afternoon, I went for an audition for a TV quiz show (I won't name the show or the channel - yet...)
The latter was fun, and a real eye-opener - most of the other auditionees had already been on several other game and quiz shows; contestants form "Mastermind", "Going For Gold", "The Weakest Link", "Eggheads" and "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" (amongst others!) It was interesting hearing them all talk about their various experiences on some of the best known shows in British TV, and I learnt a lot about the process of appearing on a show from them.
Now I just have to wait for the call to tell me if I've got past the audition and onto the show itself...

No comments: