Saturday, January 03, 2009

See what happens when you neglect something?

New Year, New attempt to keep things updated, so I thought I'd come onto my blog and see about posting something new - first thing I see is that there is a comment I need to moderate - and it's from an old friend I haven't seen in ages and for whom I lost the email address! Hello, John! I'll be emailing you shortly!

Other news - I lost my trusty Swiss Army Knife (but will be replacing it soon-ish); I am so close to getting an iPod Touch (I'm just waiting for Macworld before getting one just in case they announce a memory bump); I have a few potential interviews lined up for the podcast; and I now have The Simpsons Season 10!
So, will this be the year I post more regularly to the blog (any of them)? Only time will tell...

No comments: